- Diploma Therapeutic Counselling CPCAB
- Certificate Counselling Studies (Plymouth University)
- Certificate Counselling Skills (Birkbeck)
- Certificate Cornwall Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre
- OCST Online Counselling Skills Certificate.
- BA Hons Literature (University of West London)
- Member of the National Counselling & Psychotherapy Society MNCPS (Acc.)
- Fully Insured
- Registered Data Controller
- Enhanced DBS
I am a trained person centred practitioner and I use the core conditions of this approach (empathy, unconditional positive regard, and congruence) to shape the therapeutic experience for the client. In this environment, which is warm and supportive, I am committed to helping clients confront and challenge any blocks they may have in their emotional life.
- This may be around relationships; or confidence in the ability to achieve desired goals.
- A traumatic experience that has left a wound, and needs a supportive environment to help work towards healing.
- Learning difficulties; sensory or social understanding issues that could have led to depression in adulthood.
- Or maybe you are a parent who is supporting a child dealing with Asperger's syndrome or dyslexia.
- What ever challenges you are facing, counselling can help.